Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Lengthy Journey

We are now heading out to see a young couple that is going to be married in July. We're travelling to meet them at their place, to do premarital counseling, and discuss plans for the wedding.

We should be gone from today until late tomorrow evening. I am very excited, as both these two are more than decent folk. I'm a little nervous, as this is the very first wedding I'll be presiding over, but I'm certain it will be fine. Just don't want to mess up on one of their most important days.

The place we're headed too is a small land known as Gowen. It is very much out in the middle of no-where. The trip is only 80 miles, but will take all of two hours.

And my daughter desires a "slooshi" on the way.

Well, time to cast off.

~Jera

2 comments:

Vintage Diva said...

Hi Jera..

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciated it. I feel flattered because at least somebody visited my blog... =) Thanks..

Thank you for what you posted, cause it really helped me feel better bout myself. Big thanks..

Hey something really struck me when I found out that somebody( or rather YOU)posted a comment: how'd you know that I existed in blogger?=)

I love your posts, you are so full of adjectives that makes me want for more.. hehehe.. I hope you can beautify your blog soon so that it would be more interesting to visit.. well, it is already interesting thanks to your posts but it would really be better if you'd put some thingies in there...

Once again, thanks a lot Jera. I hope we could be friends.. even just be online buddies.

Take Care.

PS. you are the first person who posted comments in my blog. Heheheh

Anonymous said...

I want a slooshi too.