Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It has been sometime since the last log entry.

The lives we live are seas of uncertainty that we have to navigate through using prior experience. It is said the weathering of the soul builds character. I can't say. Over the past years since I started this blog, and then seemingly left my log book like some debris adrift, much has happened. I haven't brought you up to speed, because I haven't had time to synthesize it. It has been a whirlwind of shifts and changes, of gains and some very painful losses.

I am alone here, on Blogspot, mostly now.
This is good. Few know me.
I can share things I feel, not conclude. I can be wrong. It's not always about the destination; it's about the journey. Not where it takes us, but what we take from it.

3 comments:

Bernard (ben) Tremblay said...

Maybe time to touch up your diary.

I'm one to talk ... I've written hundreds of blog posts over the past decade and, recently (the past 6 or 7 years) have almost entirely stopped.
FWIW my profile on G+ lists my blogs.

And sooooo sorry to hear about your mmmm incident. Surely nobody deserves that sort of misfortune. We can't allow it to seem normal.

stay well
--ben

midori said...

very well written....Midori

midori said...

very well written~midori